Want to learn more about getting involved in a study? Please provide us with your contact information and one of our recruitment coordinators will get in touch with you within 1-2 business days.
Information for prospective participants:
Benefits to participating in a clinical trial.
- Volunteers are compensated for time and travel.
- No health insurance required.
- Receive health benefits such as study-related medical care, diagnostic testing, medications, and more at no cost.
- The purpose of clinical trials is to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of new medications. By volunteering now, you are helping alleviate the pain of future generations.
- Our 7,500 square foot facility is located in Boise, Idaho in close proximity to a large trauma center and the highest concentration of medical services in the region.
- Our highly visible, central location provides easy access and ample parking, convenient for study participants and visitors.
- Early Memory Loss / Mild Alzheimer's
Areas of research
If you would like to be contacted in the future when a study we are enrolling for matches your interest, please send us a message or give us a call.
(skin and skin diseases)
Fungal infections (Tinea)
Athletes foot (Tinea pedis)
Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat
Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
Ear infections (otitis media)
Swimmers ear (otitis externa)
(the lungs and airways)
(all of the muscles, bones, joints, and related structures)
Type I & Type II diabetes
(anything pertaining to your digestive system)
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
(the urinary system considered together with the organs of reproduction)
Urinary tract infections
(the heart and blood vessels)
High blood pressure (hypertension)
High cholesterol (dyslipidemia)
(disorders of the nervous system)
BPH (enlarged prostate)
Early Memory Loss / Mild Alzheimer's
Seasonal Affective Disorder
Immune system/Autoimmune disorders
(a complex system having the primary functions of distinguishing self from not self and of defense against foreign organisms or substances)
Healthy Volunteers/Community Health